The Jurisdiction Of The Federal Supreme Court Of Iraq In Deciding On The Validity Of The Membership Of The Iraqi Parliament Council
ResumenAfter the end of the parliamentary elections for the Parliament elections, several problems arise that affect the legal status of the elected member, and the matter may reach the termination of the membership of one of the deputies and his exclusion, in addition to this exclusion may result in his replacement by another candidate from the same political entity or from the same electoral district or According to the votes obtained by each candidate, this occurs as a result of the violation of one or some of the conditions required by the consti- tution or laws related to the candidate for membership in the Parliament, but to ensure the validity and seriousness of the decision, not only on the member, but the effects of this extend to include the Parliament, because excluding The MP leads to a decrease in the number of parliamentary seats in the Council, as well as the lack of the number of constituency seats or political entity that has followed him this member.
- Dr. Ibrahim Mohamed Hassanein and d. Akram Allah Ibrahim Mu- hammad, Judicial Oversight of the Constitutionality of Laws, Facility of Knowledge, Alexandria, 2013.
- Judge Jaafar Kadhim Al-Malki, The reference in the Supreme Federal Court, first edition, Al-Atik Book Manufacturing Company, Cairo, 2011. 3- Dr. Georgy Shafiq Sari, Studies and Research on Nomination for Par- liamentary Councils (Critical Scientific Study), Arab Renaissance House, Cairo, 2001.
- Dr. Hassan Kira, Introduction to Law, Ma`rat Al-Maaref, Alexandria, without publication year.
- Dr. Hussein Azab Al-Skeini, Controversial Issues in the Iraqi Constitu- tion, Fifth Volume, (Parliament), Al-Ghadeer Press, Basra, 2012.
- Dr. Raafat Foda, An Analytical Study of the Egyptian State Council Ju- diciary in the Field of Electoral Appeals, Arab Renaissance House, Cairo, 2006.
- Dr. Zaki Mohammed Al-Najjar and d. Hassan Muhammad Hind, Chap- ter on the Validity of Parliament Membership, Arab Renaissance House, Cairo, 2000.
- Dr. Saeed Al-Sayed Ali, Compensation for the Work of Public Authori- ties (A Comparative Study), Abu Al-Majd Printing House, Al-Haram, Cai- ro, 2011-2012.
- Dr. Sabri Muhammad Al-Senussi, Specialization with the Chapter on the Validity of Parliamentary Membership and the Limits of Competence of the People’s Assembly, Arab Renaissance House, Cairo, 2000.
- Dr. Abdel-Allah Shehata Al-Shaqani, The Principle of Judicial Super- vision on Public Polling (A Comparative Study), Monshaat Al-Maaref, Alexandria, 2005.
- Dr. Abdel-Ghani Basyouni Abdullah, Administrative Court, Monshaat El-Maaref, Alexandria, 2006.
- Dr. Ali Al-Sayed Al-Baz, Public Authorities in the Kuwaiti Constitu- tional System, Scientific Publishing Council, Kuwait University, Kuwait, 2006.
- Dr. Ali Hadi Atiya al-Hilali, The General Theory of Interpreting the Constitution and the Attitudes of the Federal Supreme Court in Interpret- ing the Iraqi Constitution, First Edition, Zain Jurid Publications, Beirut, Lebanon, 2011.
- Dr. Ali Youssef Al-Shukri, The Federal Supreme Court in Iraq between two Covenants, First Edition, Dar Al-Thakira for Publishing and Distribu- tion, Baghdad, 2016.
- Dr. Ali Yousef Al-Shukri, Imbalance in favor of the Executive Authori- ty in Iraq, Dar Al-Thakira for Publishing and Distribution, Baghdad, 2016. 16- Dr. Afifi Kamel Afifi, Judicial Supervision of Parliamentary Elections, Monshaat Al-Maaref, Alexandria, 2002.
- Dr. Ghazi Faisal Mahdi, Problems of Implementing Constitutional Texts, Without House and Date of Publication, Baghdad.
- Dr. Ghalib Ali Al-Daoudi and Dr. Hassan Muhammad Al-Hadaawi, International Private Law Nationality, Citizenship and Status of Foreign- ers and its Provisions in Iraqi Law, Dar Al-Arabiya Law, Baghdad, 2010. 19- Dr. Farouk Abdel Bar, The Role of the Egyptian Constitutional Court in the Protection of Rights and Freedoms, Arab Renaissance House, Cairo, 2004.
- Dr. Fathi Fikry, Judicial jurisdiction over electoral appeals, Arab Re- naissance House, Cairo, 1993.
- Dr. Fathi Fikry, A Brief Parliamentary Law in Egypt (An Analytical Critical Study), The Arab Renaissance House, Cairo, 2006.
- Judge Qassem Hassan Al-Aboudi, The Impact of Electoral Systems on the Political System, Dar Al-Safa, Beirut, 2013.
- Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Abdel-Naeem, the extent of the dual nationality of Egyptian eligibility to run for membership in the People’s Assembly, Arab Renaissance House, Cairo, 2002.
- Dr. Mohamed Al-Thahabi, Chapter on the Membership Health of Members of Parliamentary Councils (A Comparative Study), Arab Renais- sance House, Cairo, 2006.
- Judge Medhat Al-Mahmoud, Explanation of Civil Procedure Law No. (83) of 1969, third edition, Legal Library, Baghdad, 2009.
- Makki Naji, The Federal Supreme Court in Iraq (An applied study in the jurisdiction of the court and its control, strengthened by provisions and decisions), Dar Al-Diaa for Printing and Design, Najaf Al-Ashraf, 2007. 27- Dr. Walid Mahmoud Mohamed Nada, The Role of the Supreme Con- stitutional Court in the Protection of Political Liberties (A Comparative Study), Arab Renaissance House, Cairo, 2015.
- Dr. Yousry Mohamed Al-Assar, Confronting the Constitutional Court (a comparative analytical study of the authority of the Constitutional Court in overcoming the scope of the case), Arab Renaissance House, Cairo, 1999.
Second: University theses and theses: -
- The well-being of Tariq Harb, the jurisdiction of the constitutional court of interpretation (a comparative study), PhD thesis, Faculty of Law, Al-Nahrain University, 2008.
- Dr. Hamid Hanoun Khaled, Federal Authorities in the Iraqi Constitution of 2005, research published in the Journal of Legal Sciences, College of Law, University of Baghdad, Volume (24), No. (1), 2009.
- Dr. Haider Talib Al-Emara, the role of the Iraqi judiciary in protecting the right to run for parliament elections, research published in the Journal of the College of Law, University of Al-Nahrain, volume (16), No. (1), 2014.
- Raed Shihab Ahmed, Political Rights of a Multinational Iraqi and an Iraqi Gained, Research Published in the Journal of Legal Studies, No. (34), House of Wisdom, Baghdad, 2013.
- Dr. Mohammed Hussein Al-Faili, Kuwaiti Judicial Attitudes Toward Electoral Appeals Related to National Assembly Elections, research pub- lished in the Journal of Law, College of Law, Kuwait University, No. (3), 1997.
- Dr. Muhammad Abdul Muhsin Al-Muqata’at, Trends of the Kuwaiti Constitutional Judiciary in the matter of electoral appeals, research pub- lished in the Journal of Law, College of Law, Kuwait University, No. (4), 1998
- Dr. Ali Ahmed Hassan Lahibi, The Legal System of Electoral Appeals for Parliamentary Councils (Comparative Study), research published in the Journal of the College of Law, University of Al-Nahrain, Volume (10), No. (18), 2007.
- Dr. Aziza Al-Sharif, Specialization in Appeals in the Electoral Process, A panel discussion held by the Faculty of Law at Kuwait University on 01/10/2004, entitled “Development of the Electoral System in Kuwait”, Journal of Law, Supplement No. (3), 2004.
- The Transitional Administration Law (Repealed) of 2004, “The Iraqi Realities”, No. (3981), on 12/21/2003. An appendix is published in the “Al-Waqi’at Al-Iraqiya” newspaper, issue (3986) on 9/1/2004.
- The Constitution of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2005, “Iraqi Real- ities”, No. (4012), on 12/28/2005.
- Civil Law No. (40) of 1951, “The Iraqi Realities,” No. (3015), on 9/8/1951.
- Civil Procedure Law No. (83) for the year 1969, as amended, published in the “Al-Waqa’i Al-Iraqiya” newspaper, issue (1766), on 10/8/1969
- Ordinance No. (30) of 2005 in the formation of the Federal Supreme Court, “The Iraqi Realities”, No. (3996), on 3/17/2005.
- Nationality Law No. (26) of 2006, “Iraqi Proceedings,” No. (4019), on 7/3/2006.
- Law of Replacing Parliament No. (6) for the year 2006, “Iraqi Reali- ties”, No. (4024), on 19/7/2006, amended by Law No. (49) for the year 2007, “Iraqi Realities”, No. (4049), in September 27, 2007.
- Parliament Law No. (50) for the year 2007, “Iraqi Proceedings,” No. (4049), on September 27, 2007.
- Law of the Supreme National Authority for Accountability and Justice No. (10) of 2008, “The Iraqi Realities,” No. (4061), on February 24, 2008. 10- Iraqi Council of Representatives Election Law No. (45) of 2013, “The Iraqi Realities,” No. (4300), on 2/12/2013.
- Political Parties Law No. (36) of 2015, “Iraqi Realities,” No. (4383), October 12, 2015.
- Law No. (1) of 2018 (First Amendment Law of Parliament Elections Law No. (45) of 2013). Al-Waqi’a al-Iraqiya, No. (4483), 12/3/2018.
- Law No. (2) of 2018 (Second Amendment Law of Parliament Elections Law No. (45) of 2013). “The Iraqi Realities,” No. (4481), on 19/2/2018. 14- The bylaws of the Federal Supreme Court No. (1) for the year 2005, “Iraqi Realities,” No. (3997), 2/5/2005.
- The internal system of the parliament for the year 2007, “Iraqi Pro- ceedings”, No. (4032), on 5/2/2007.
- Judgments and decisions of the Federal Supreme Court for the years (2005-2006-2007), first volume, Iraqi Judicial Association, Baghdad, 2008.
- Judgments and decisions of the Federal Supreme Court for the years (2008-2009), second volume, Iraqi Judicial Association, Baghdad, 2011. 3- Judgments and decisions of the Federal Supreme Court for the year 2010, third volume, Iraqi Judicial Association, Baghdad, July 2011.
- Judgments and decisions of the Federal Supreme Court for the year 2011, fourth volume, Iraqi Judicial Association, Baghdad, March, 2012. 5- Judgments and decisions of the Federal Supreme Court for the years (2014-2015), seventh volume, Iraqi Judicial Association, Baghdad, 2017. 6- Judgments and decisions of the Federal Supreme Court for the years (2016-2017), eighth volume, Supreme Federal Court, Baghdad, 2018.
- Decisions and Fatwas of the State Shura Council of 2011, Ministry of Justice, State Shura Council, Baghdad, 2012.
Seventh: electronic websites:
- The website of the Federal Supreme Court: /www.iraqfsc.iq
- The Federal Judicial Authority website: www.iraqjq.iq
- The website of the Iraqi Legislative Base: www.iraqld.iq/