The Significance Of Morphological Buildings In The Quranic Readings And Their Effect On Determining Meaning
ResumenAllah the Almighty revealed the writing of the dear to the heart of the Holy Prophet with an Arabic tongue indicated to warn the mother of the villages, and the Arabs were people eloquent and a statement, surprised by the lan- guage and the statement of the Koran, study and analysis, as they considered the best and highest linguistic text invoked linguistically, and rotated Since the Arab tribes had their eloquent and well-known dialects which had a great impact on the complexity of the grammatical and linguistic base, some tribes read the Koran in their dialects, hence some readings appeared by readers seven, nine, ten, or twelve. The number of readings may reach further Very much, what was the only Arab scientists to address these readings, and set them criteria for acceptance and rejection, and was one of these criteria to be approved to draw the Koran or to have a point of language eloquent, and in the light of these standards divided readings into frequent and mono It is known that any change in the building leads to an increase in meaning, that is, the difference in the reading of the wind from the pronunciation of the winds of each of them has significance. By readers, word structures have meanings, These meanings help to clarify the meaning or breadth or sometimes be a reason to reflect the real readings, weights have meanings for Arabs, but the difference of meanings comes to the difference of buildings, and this is what separated by saying Dr. Ibrahim Samarrai in the book meanings of the Arab buildings, any difference in the building leads To the different meaning, it is necessary to know the morphological buildings and their implications and the definition of reading and the most famous readers in the world of read- ings, and I have presented the meanings of morphological buildings in some of the Qur’anic readings that show the impact of morphological buildings in the meaning.
The Holy Quran by Hafs.
The Holy Quran by workshops.
• Ithaf as well as humans with fourteen readings. Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Banna Domiati. Investigation of Dr. Shaaban Mohamed Ismail, i 1.Cairo 1987.
• Expression of the Qur’an brief copper, the realization of Dzheir Zahid, .1977
• The sea surrounding Abi Hayyan Al Andalusi Al Nasr Modern Printing Press Riyadh.
• Taban in the expression of the Koran to stay Abdullah Abdullah al-Akbari (616 e) Achievement of Mohammed Ali Tijawi d., Dar revival of Arabic books Insight into the readings Makki bin Abi Talib al-Qaisi (d. Mohieldin Ramadan, 1st floor, 1985.
• Great interpretation and keys unseen. Mohammed Eddin Al-Razi, 2nd floor, Dar Al-Fikr, Beirut, 1985.
• Facilitation in the seven readings, Abu Amr Dani 444 e published or Topertzl - Istanbul, 1930.
• Al-Bayan Mosque in the Interpretation of the Koran, Ibn Jarir Tabari, 311 e Cairo, 1987.
• Mosque of the provisions of the Koran: Al-Qurtubi, I 1, Scientific Books House, Lebanon 1988.
• The Argument of the Readings: By Abi Zarah Achieving Said Al-Af- ghani Al-Resala Foundation, Beirut, 1979.
• The argument in the seven readings: Ibn Khalawi, 370 AH, achieve d. Abdel-Aal Salem Makram, 5th Floor, Beirut, 1990.
• Al-Sahah, the crown of the language and Arabic Sahah, essential, the realization of Ahmed Abdel Ghafour Attar, 2nd floor, Dar al-Ilm for mil- lions, Beirut, 1979.
• Title in the seven readings of Ibn Taher Andalusian, 455 e, achieve d. Zuhair Zahid, Khalil Al-Attiyah, Books World, Beirut, 1986.
The End of Ibn al-Jazari, Taqq-Bogshutter, Al-Khanji, Cairo, 1932.
• Al-Qadeer opened the whole between the novel technician and know- how from the psychology of Mohammed bin Ali Al-Shawka كوشلاi. Bei- rut, Al-Halabi Press Cairo, 1383 AH.
• Disclosure of the faces of the seven readings and their causes and size: Makki bin Abi Talib al-Qaisi right. Mohamed Mohieddin Abdel Hamid, 1st floor, Dar Al Resala, Beirut, 1981.
• Tongue of the Arabs: Abu al-Fadl Jamal al-Din Muhammad bin Manzoor (711 e) Bulaq Egyptian House of authoring and translation.
• Complex statement in the interpretation of the Koran: Abi Fadl Tabarsi 548 e, Dar revival of Arab heritage 1379 e.
• Calculated in the faces of the readings and clarification by Ibn Jni right: Ali Najdi Nasif Abdul Halim Najjar, Abdul Fattah Shalabi, United Arab Republic Committee for the revival of the Arab Ultra, Cairo, 1386 e.
• Brief editor in a strange interpretation of the glorious book: Qati Abi Mohammed bin Ghalib bin Attia Andalusian (546 e) achieve the scientific council in Fez.
• A summary in the deviants of the Koran from the book Budaiya Ibn Khalawi 370 e About me published: c. Bugeshtra Secret. Immigration House.
• Meanings of the Qur’an: Fur Achievement Ahmed Youssef Nagati and Mohammed Ali Naggar, i 1, Cairo, 1955, 1974.
• Meanings of the Koran and its Arab, glass explain and comment d. Ab- deljalil Abdo Shalaby, 1st floor, Books World, Beirut, 1988.
• Knowledge of Big Readers: Al-Rahebi, Haqq Bashar Awad, Shuaib Ar- naout and Saleh Mahdi Abbas, 1st Floor, Beirut, 1984.
• Vocabulary in the Strange Quran: For Ragheb Isfahani, Achievement by Mohamed Ahmed Khalaf Allah - Anglo Egyptian Library, 1970.
• Durar systems in the proportion of verses and fence: Bekaa (885 e) Cairo, i 1, 1970.
•Finally in a strange and modern effect. Ibn al-Atheer (606 AH) Investi- gation of Muhammad al-Dahi. Taher Ahmad Al-Rawi, Scientific Library, Beirut.