Rationalize and reduce costs using the integration of (ABC, RCA, TC)
ResumenThe study aims at distinguishing between the concepts of rationalization and reduction of costs and shedding light on the classification of strategic manage- ment accounting methods that guide and reduce the costs and the possibility of integrating these methods in order to help organizations reduce their costs and direct their activities towards the customer while highlighting the role of integration between strategic cost management methods in achieving The advantage of cost leadership in the light of the application of the strategy of leadership in the cost in the organization where the approach was taken in the hypothetical theoretical side and the use of the method of extrapolation in the applied side, was selected the General Company for Leather and Textile Industries The study concluded with a set of conclusions, the most important of which is the separation between the concepts of rationalization and reduc- tion of costs and the existence of a complementary relationship between the method (ABC) and (RCA) (TC) and the goal of one is to rationalize the costs of activities after calculation, management and analysis, To the real reduction of costs and according to the target market price.
- Sorour, Manal Jabbar, 2017, Strategic Cost Management, Al-Jazira Print- ing and Publishing Office, Baghdad.
- Aboud, Salem Mohammed and Jacob, Fayha Abdullah, 2014, recent trends in cost techniques, the House of Administrative and Economic Sciences, Baghdad.
Hashem, Dr. Ali Hashim, 2015, “Advanced Cost Accounting / Cost Techniques for Planning and Control”, Al-Ghadeer Printing and Publishing Company, Basrah.
Hashem, Hashem Ali, Zair, Ahmad Khalaf, 2017, Administrative Account- ing for Decision Making and Strategy Support, Al-Ghadeer Printing and Publishing Company, Basrah, Iraq.
- Haringer, Charles and Datar, Sericant and Foster, George, 2013, Cost Accounting (Administrative Entrance), Arabization (Dr. Ahmed Hamid Hajjaj), Dar Al-Marikh for Printing and Printing, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
B - Letters and Notes:
- Danaf, Mohamed Omar Mohamed, 2013, development of cost systems in service facilities using the accounting of resource consumption in order to rationalize resource management, Master Thesis, Faculty of Commerce, Tanta University.
- Shammari, Fayez Hilal Abdulla, 2008, Role of Cost Management Tech- niques in Cost Planning and Reduction, Field Study in the General Com- pany for Glass Industry, Master Thesis, Baghdad University.
- Hamza, Jgubi, 2015, rationalization of expenditures through the system of costs based on activities ABC / Case Study in the Public Hospital Hos- pital Ben Azza Bashir, MA, Faculty of Economic and Commercial Sciences and Management Sciences, Algeria.
- Student, Muhannad Majeed, 2010, using the techniques of cost target and total quality management to achieve competitive advantage / applied study in the General Company for the automotive industry - PhD thesis - University of Baghdad
- Mohammed Ali, Mohamed Bakhit, 2017, Modern Cost Systems and their Role in Determining Methods of Measuring the Cost of Hydroelec- tric Power Production in Sudan, PhD in Accounting, Sudan University of Science and Technology.
Al-Baaliki, Faik Mal Allah Mahmood, 2009, Cost Reduction through In- tegration of Target Cost Techniques and Continuous Improvement Tech- niques, Future Research Journal, 25 th and 26 th, pp. 174-180.
- Rikabi, Naji Shayeb, 2010, The importance of cost target in improving the competitive situation, College of Technical Management, Baghdad, p. (7-13)
- Shaabani, Salih Ibrahim Younis and Hadidi, Hisham Omar Hamoudi, 2010, the use of value chain as one of the modern strategies for cost man- agement with a view to reducing the application to the General Company for the manufacture of medicines and medical supplies in Nineveh, Journal of the development of Rafidain No. (97), pp (71-75) ).
- A letter, Mohammed Shehata, 2009, a proposed framework for the in- tegration of the system of costs on the basis of activity and accounting and consumption of resources to promote the philosophy of management on the basis of value, Journal of the Faculty of Commerce, Volume I Issue 2, 5- Sorour, Manal Jabbar and Ali, Mayad Hamid, 2017, The Role of Ac- counting for Resource Consumption in Optimal Energy Utilization, Bagh- dad College of Economic Sciences, University (No. 21). R (35-60)
- Mohammed, Fatih Mohamed Ahmed, 2014, “Proposed Model for Cost- ing Quality in the Modern Industrial Environment”, Amarabak Journal of the American American Academy of Sciences and Technology, Volume V (13), pp. 80-89.
- Drury, Colin, , 2012 “Management and Cost Accounting”, Library Cataloguing-in-Publication Data , ”, 8th ed South-Western , london.
- Hilton, Ronald, W. & Maher, Michael, W. & Selto, Frank, H., 2000 , “Cost Management Strategies for Business Decisions”, McGraw-Hill, Inc., USA.
- Hitt, Michael, A., Ireland, R., Duone & Hoskisson, Robert, E. , 2001 , “Strategic Management: Competitiveness and Globalization, Con- cepts and Cases”, 4th ed., South-Western Collage Publishing, USA
- Hilton,Ronald w. & platt , David E. , 2014 , ‘ Managerial accounting : “creating value in a dynamic business environment” , 10th ED. , McGraw- Hill Education, New York.
- Horngren, Charles, T., & Foster, George, & Datay, Srikant, M., “Cost Accounting: Managerial Emphasis”, 16th ed., McGraw-Hill, Inc. , new York .
- Cunha , J , Almeida,A , 2017 ,”the implementation of an (ABC) system in a manufacturing company “ , PHD thesis , university of minho , Portugal .
C- Periodicals and Review
- ALhebry , Abdulwahab and ALmatari , Ebrahim mohammed , 2017 , “Acritical study of cost approaches in the accounting thought : con- ceptual study “ , international review of management and marketing , 7(3) , p(105-112).
- Anderson , Shannon W.& dekker, Henri c.,2009, Strategic Cost Management in Supply Chains, American Accounting Association, p(265-269).
- Bhatt , paresht ,2014 ,” Resource consumption (RCA) , an ABC of overheads “ , midas touch international journal of commerce management and technology , Vol . 2 , No.10 .
- Merwe , Anton van Der , 2011 , “Resource Consumption Account- ing, Alta Via consulting “ , LLc . , p(1-2)
- Merwe , van der and Keys , David A , 2001 , the case for RCA Ex- cess & Idle Capacity , journal of cost management , Vol.15 No.10 , p(21-32) 6- Perez ,Miguel Angel Alvarez, Eugenio Pellicer Arminana, Manuel Jose Soler Severino,2016 ,TARGET VALUE DESIGN A different way of ap- proaching the constructive process in Spain , www.researchgate.net , p(2- 10)
- Rahimi , M.,sheybani , z. , sheybani , E.,and Abed , 2014 , Recourse consumtion Accounting :Anew Approach to managmenr accounting ,www.Absronline.Org/journalE-SSN , Vol. 3 , No. 4 .
- Sani,alireza azimi & Mahdi , allahverdizizadeh ,2012 ,” target and kaizen costing “ ,international journal of mechanical and industrial engi- neering , Vol:6 No.2 ,p(171-177) .
- Sulanjaku, marcel & shingjeri, ali , strategic cost management ac- counting instruments and their usage in albanian companies , european journal of business, economics and accountancy , p(45-49) .
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI), 2016 , ‘Strategic Cost Management - Decision making’ , 1st ED , p(5-30) .
- webber ,S. and Clinton , B.D , 2004 , “ Resource Consumption Ac- counting Applied : the Clopay case “ , management Accounting Quarterly , 6(1) , P(1:24).
- Wegman, Gregory ,2010 , Compared Activity Based Costing Case Study In the Information System Department of TWO Groups In France: Strategic Management Accounting Approach, Proceedings of Business and Information, International Conference on Business and Information , p(1- 19) .
- westgaard, R.H & winkel, J, 2011, Occupational musculoskeletal and mental health: Significance of rationalization and opportunities to cre- ate sustainable production systems e A systematic , Elsevier Ltd and The Ergonomics Society, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway,( p276-283) .