Information Awareness When Applying For Postgraduate Studies At The University Of Baghdad And Its Relation To The Ethics Of Their Scientific Research
ResumenThe current research aims to know the information awareness among grad- uate students at the University of Baghdad and its relationship with the eth- ics of scientific research have, the researcher adopted a descriptive research methodology to correspond with the problem of research and its goal, has been the number of research tools, which was the first tool measure of infor- mation awareness of (24) paragraph distributed number Paragraphs of the scale equally on the six areas, (four paragraphs for each field) and in order, the four-step scale was selected on the basis of the Descartes quartet scale and scores (1,2,3,4) for each positive paragraph and was given a score (4,3,2,1) for paragraphs The negative four paragraphs were represented by the following paragraphs (22,11,10,6). For a second was the measure of ethics of scientific research consists of (30) paragraph three fields (cognitive, skill, sentimental) distributed the number of paragraphs of the scale equally on the three fields, (ten paragraphs for each field), the scale was chosen quadratic scale according to the scale of Descartes and gave four grades for each Paragraph (1,2,3,4) for each positive paragraph was given a score (4,3,2,1) for the negative para- graphs and the five paragraphs were represented by paragraphs (29,22,9,4,2), the research sample consisted of (42) Postgraduate students (11) doctoral stu- dents and (31) master students, the results showed that the graduate students have an awareness of information by 64.3% and more than doctoral students Balu There is no difference between the two phases in the ethics of scientific research.
• Al - Hargan, Abdullah Bin Salem (2007): The effectiveness of a pro- posed training program for the development of educational technol- ogy competencies among the secretaries of learning resource centers, College of Education, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia.
• Al-Homoud, Nahla Daoud (2011): An Applied Study on the Aca- demic Community in the College of Basic Education, Fourth Inter- national Conference of Social Sciences, Kuwait.
• Al-Jamal, Wadad and Amin, Mohammed (2017): Developing ed- ucational bases for developing technological awareness among stu- dents of the official Jordanian universities in the face of the chal- lenges of the information revolution, the Arab Journal for Quality Assurance of University Education, Volume X, Number 28, Amman. • Aker, Najla El Sayed Abdel Hamid (2008): The role of educational supervisors in overcoming the problems faced by teachers of tech- nology and applied sciences in the schools of the governorates of Gaza, Islamic University, Gaza.
• Boukhoula, Ben-Eddine (2017): Ethics of Scientific Research and Problems of Scientific Trust, Hassiba Ben Ali University, Algeria.
• Jalloul, Ahmed (2017): Ethics of Scientific Research in Social Sciences, University of the Valley, Journal of Human Sciences VIII, Part I, Algeria.
• Dwedry, Raja Wahid (2000): Scientific Research Fundamentals Theory and Scientific Practices, Dar Al - Fikr Al - Ma’asir, Beirut.
• Rizzyk, David B (2005): Ethics of Science, Translated by Abdel Nour Abdel Moneim, Kuwait, The World of Knowledge Series (316), National Council for Culture, Arts and Letters.
Rawashdeh, Ibrahim et al. (2010): Patterns of Learning among Ninth Grade Students in Irbid and their Effect on Their Achievement in Chemistry, The Jordanian Journal of Educational Sciences, Vol. 6, Amman.
• Attia, Mohsen Ali (2009): Scientific Research in Education, Dar Al-Manaaj Publishing, Amman.
• 11 - Katami, Yousef and Katami, Nayfeh (2000): The psychology of classroom learning, Dar Al-Shorouq, Amman.
- Faculty of Pharmacy (2017): Quality Assurance Unit - Ethical Charter of the Faculty of Pharmacy, Delta University of Science and Technology.
• 13-Mohammed, Huda and Faisal, Huda (2008): Information Awareness in the academic community: an applied study on grad- uate students at King Abdul Aziz University, Information Studies, Issue (3), Saudi Arabia.
• 14- Promising Research Center in Social Research and Women’s Studies (2016): Ethics of Scientific Research, Ministry of Education, Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University.
• Farrell-Moskwa, c. (1992): The Relationship between learning style and a cademic achievement. Unpublishel M.Athesis kean college of Newjersey froehlich, L., Leary, p. 8 Ranson, J.1 (2003).