The Capabilities of Strategic Innovation and It’s Impact on the Superiority of Organizations
ResumenBanking activity is considered as the mainstay of the rest of the activities and other fields within the framework of the national economy. Banking organi- zations play a leading role in supporting the monetary and financial policy of the state. This requires an increase in its efficiency and superiority. The main problem Iraqi banks face is represented by their inability to cope with rapid developments and changes in the environment, which is negatively reflected on their distinction. Hence, this paper sheds light on the capabilities that could support their superiority and distinction. The current paper aims at showing the impact of capabilities of strategic innovation: on the superiority of organ- izations in the International Islamic Bank-one of the most important private banks operating in Iraq, Baghdad Branch. The problem of this paper has been determined in a number of inquiries, mainly: what is the effect of capabilities of strategic innovation: (dynamic strategic learning methods, organization- al features, and supply series traits) in the superiority of organizations? To achieve the paper’s aims and answer the problem’s inquiries, it is submitted to a sample of (55) employees who work in the Bank under the research field, out of (300) employees, distributed into (19) sections and units related to them. The questionnaire depends on a tool for measurement and collecting data and information. Using a set of tools, a group of spss v.25 statistical to analyze the relationship and impact has been achieved.By using a concluding program technology, a relationship of connection and impact among capabilities strategic innovation: on the total level and organizations superiority has been founded.
- Albecht, K. ,(2004) ,”Systematic program for Achieving organiza- tional Focus and Alignment”, Executive whit paper. www. Csmint .com/ bea- defined,htm.
- Al-Massoudi ,M.A.B.(2007)”The Relationship between the Ca- pabilities of Strategic Innovation: and Transformational Leadership Be- havior and their Impact on Sustainable Competitive Advantage: An Ana- lytical Study of the Views of a Sample of Teachers in Baghdad’s College of Jurisprudence”, Master’s Thesis, Faculty of Management and Economics, Baghdad University, Iraq. .
- Al-Naqqar ,A. H. A. D. (2008), “Organizations excel in the frame- work of the link between social capital and knowledge management sys- temsAn applied study of the performance of senior leaders in the Minis- try of Electricity, “unpublished doctoral thesis submitted to the Board of the Faculty of Management and Economics at the University of Baghdad, which is part of the requirements to obtain a Ph.D. degree in public admin- istration, Baghdad University, Iraq.
- Bashaio, H. A., Al-Barwari, N. A. M., and Ishouni, M. A., (2012), “Institutional Excellence Quality Introduction and Best Practices - Prin- ciples and Application, Dar Al Warraq Publishing and Distribution, First Edition, Amman – Jordan.
- Berghman, L., (2006), “Strategic Innovation Capacity a Mixed Method Study on Deliberate Strategic Learning Mechanisms”, RSM Eras- mus University Rotterdam, Prof. dr.S.W.J, Lamberts
- Carter. J., (2007),” organizational excellence cook book” , 1sted , north Carolina department of environment & natural resource united state of America,.
- Covindarajan V.& Trimble C.,(2004), “Strategic Innovation and the Science of Learning”MIT,Sloan Management Review.
- Davis , F.. R,(2001), “Strategic Management”, 5th ed, by Hall, Inc. ASimon & Schuster Company, New Jersey, 2001.
- Dess ,G. Lumpkin ,T. &Eisner ,.B (2007),” Strategic management “ McGraw -Hill New York. U.S.A.
- Dulaimi, A. A. O., (2009) “The Effect of Strategic Innovation: and Social Capital in Building Sustainable Competitive Advantage An- alytical Study in a Sample of Iraqi Private Banks”, unpublished Master Thesis submitted to the Board of the College of Management and Eco- nomics at Baghdad University Requirements for obtaining a Master of Science Degree in Business Administration, University of Baghdad, Iraq. 11- Frinch, J., (1996), “Marketing Principles”, 2th Ed, Research and Education Association, New Jersey.
- Govindarajan ,V.&Trimble ,C.,( 2005) , “ Strategic Innovation and the
- Govindarajan V. and Trimble C.; (2004) ,“Strategic Innovation and the Science of Learning”, MIT, Sloan Management Review.
- Hamwandi, W. A.K., (2013), the role of intellectual intelligence in the superiority of university performance in the framework of deci- sion-making methods, field research of a sample of administrative leaders at the University of Mustansiriyah “unpublished master thesis, Baghdad University - Faculty of Management and Economics, Iraq.
- Hitt, M.A., Ireland, D.R. &Hoskisson, R.E., (2003), “Strategic Management Competitiveness and Globalization” 5th Ed, by South West- ern, USA.
- Hussein, S. M. (2007), “Organizations excel in the framework of the link between social capital and knowledge management systemsAn applied study of the performance of senior leaders in the Ministry of Electricity, “unpublished thesis presented to the Board of the College of Man- agement and Economics at the University of Baghdad, which is part of the requirements for obtaining a Ph.D. degree in public administration, Baghdad University, Iraq.
- Ivancevich, J. . M , (2005),Organizational Behavior and manage- ment”,7th ed, McGraw-Hill rwin.
- Kamouna, A. A.A., (2016) “The Influence of Leadership Patterns and the Strategy of Knowledge Management in Organizational Excel- lence”, unpublished doctoral dissertation, Baghdad University-Faculty of Management and Economics, Iraq.
- Lawson,B.&samson,D.(2001). “developing innovation capability inorganizations: a dynamic capabilities approach” International Journal of Innovation ManagementVol. 5, No. 3.
- Markides, C. , (2000 ),”Strategic Innovation”, Sloan Management
- Pitts, R.t . A & Lei, David,(2003), “Strategic Management Build-
ing and Sustaining Competitive Advantage”, West Publishing Compa- ny,New York .
Review ,Vol. 38,No.3.
- Saswati, (2008) “The Seven Dimensions of Strategic Innovation”, www.onesixsigma.com/article/sevendimension-of-trategic-innovation. 25- Schienstock,G.(2009). “Organizational Capabilities: Some reflections on the concept”. University of Tampere April. ww.iareg.org/fileadmin/iar- eg/media/papers/WP_IAREG_1.2c.pdf.
Science of Learning”, MIT, Sloan Management Review,.
- Tariq, T., (2013), “The Effect of Adopting Innovative Marketing Processes in Achieving Strategic Innovation: Capabilities - An Analytical and Comparative Analysis Study of the Opinions of a Sample of Manag- ers of the Two Telecommunications Companies, Asia-Sale and Zain Iraq”, presented to the Board of the Faculty of Management and Economics at Karbala University As part of the requirements of the degree of Master of Business Administration Sciences, University of Karbala - Iraq.
ganization and evolution of dynamic capabilities” Thesis submitted for MP hil, Cranfield School of Management .
Taylor , L &Dess ,G. Lumpkin ,T . (2005),” Strategic manage- McGraw -Hill New York. U.S.A.
Waler, C.(2010). “How does absorptive capacity influence the or-
- Wheler, B. C. (2002). “NEBIC: A Dynamic Capabilities Theory for Assessing Net-enablement”. Information Systems Research, 13(2). 27- Zaidi, N. J., (2006), The relationship between the behavior of organizational citizenship and transformational leadership and their impact on the superiority of banking organizations, an analytical study, a disser- tation PhD unpublished business philosophy, Faculty of Management and Economics - Baghdad.