A Proposed Training Program According To The Skills Of Knowledge Economy And Its Impact On Lateral Thinking Of Students Teachers And Their Trends Towards The Profession Of Teaching Mathematics
ResumenThe present research aims to study the impact of an independent variable, the proposed training program that has been prepared according to the steps of preparing educational programs with special content, namely the skills of knowledge economy in its five fields. The proposed program was applied to a sample of students teachers who are students of the fourth stage in the Depart- ment of Mathematics. Those who are subjected to the program of practical education scheduled for fifteen weeks, the program was implemented for 7 weeks by 3 hours per week, including the theoretical side with workshops and video presentations and watch math lessons in schools where the education is carried out electronically. The experimental group led 46 students of the fourth stage students in the Department of Mathematics, and the same num- ber was the number of members of the control group and after the completion of the application of the program students were subjected to a test in later- al thinking and a measure of trends towards the profession of mathematics teaching have been specially prepared for this research according to the steps of preparing tests and standards The results indicated that the experimental research sample was superior to the control sample studied according to the usual program. Thus, the two hypotheses that were set to achieve the research objective were rejected.
- Abou El Nasr, Medhat Mohamed, (2017): Distance Training, Arab Group, Cairo
- Abu Shaira, Khaled and others. 2007. Education - Foundations and Chal- lenges, Civil Society Library, Amman, Jordan
- Al - Hailah, Mohammad Mahmoud. 1999, Educational Design Theory and Practice, Al - Masira Publishing House, Amman, Jordan
- .......................... 2003, Teaching methods and strategies, 3rd floor, Uni- versity Book House, Al Ain, UAE
- Khalayleh, Saleh. (2007). A proposed model for the administrative reform of the Jordanian educational system under the guidance of education Towards Knowledge Economy, Unpublished PhD Thesis, University of Jordan, Amman.
- Khudhairi, Mohsen Ahmed (2001): Knowledge Economy Analytical Ap- proach, Nile. Cairo
- Al-Zind, Walid Khader. 2018, Educational Designs and Educational Technology between Theory and Practice, University Book House, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
- Al-Saadi, Aziza, Haya Al-Dosari (2012): The efforts of the Supreme Ed- ucation Council to guide education in Qatar towards the knowledge econ- omy, a workshop entitled: “The concepts, applications and challenges of the knowledge economy in the GCC countries, Doha.
Shehata, Hassan and Zeinab El Naggar. 2003, Dictionary of educational and psychological terminology, Egyptian Lebanese House, Cairo Al-Sakarneh, Bilal Khalaf, (2011): Recent Trends in Training, Dar Al-Ma- sira, Amman, Jordan.
- .................... 2011, Design of training programs, 1st floor, Dar Al-Masir- ah for Publishing and Distribution. Oman Jourdan
- Sayed, Osama Mohammed and Abbas Helmi Al-Jamal, 2012, Training and Sustainable Professional Development, 1st Floor, Dar Al-Elm and Al-Iman Publishing, Amman, Jordan
Judges, Ali (2004): Knowledge Economy, Yarmouk Research Journal for Humanities, No. 85, Yarmouk University, Irbid.
- Karim, Safa Khudair. 2017: Skills of Mathematical Information Process- ing and its Relationship with High Rank Thinking Skills for Mathematics Students in Colleges of Education, Unpublished Master Thesis, Baghdad University, College of Education for Pure Sciences / Ibn Al-Haytham Momen, Mona (2003): Towards a New Vision for Educational Research in the Knowledge Economy Society, Department of Educational Research and Development, Ministry of Education Publications, Amman, Jordan.
- Hashemi, Abdul Rahman, Faiza Al-Azzawi (2010): curriculum and knowledge economy, Dar Al-Masirah for Publishing and Distribution Am- man, Jordan.
- Al-Hashimi, Abdul Rahman, Faeza Al-Azzawi (2009): Knowledge Econ- omy and Teacher Training, University Book House, Al Ain.
- Yassin, Manal Mohamed (2009): self-learning course in the development of teacher training programs, Modern Library, Mansour.
- UNESCO, 2013, Teachers’ Strategy and Professional Development in Iraq 2011-2020, Baghdad Office, Iraq
- UNESCO, Regional Office for Education in the Arab States: 1988, The Role of Teacher in Community Development, 1st floor, Amman
-Bonal, X & Ramba, X. (2003): Captured by the Totally Pedagogies So- ciety, Teacher and Teaching in the Knowledge Economy, Globalization, Societies and Education, 11, 2.
-David, G. (2010): The learning challenge of the knowledge economy Sense Publishers
-Dimmock, Clive, Goh, Jonathan (2011): Transformative pedagogy, leader- ship and school organization for the twenty-first-century knowledge-based economy: the case of Singapore, School Leadership & Management, Vol. 31, No. 3.
-https: //www.oxfordreference.com/search? q = + Attitudes & searchBtn = Search & isQuickSearch = true
-Noor M. Jasim Ilham J. Faris The mathematical proficiency of the stu- dents of the mathematics department, https://produccioncientificaluz.org/index.php/opcion/article/view/24343 vol (34) no. (16), 2018.,