Ibn Khaldoon’s Historical Judgments (d. 808A.H/1406 C.E) An Analytical Study
ResumenThis study focused on the historical judgments that Ibn Khaldun included in his historical works, about personalities and events, whether in his era or in pre-era times, and these provisions were characterized by the inevitable judgments came as a result of the conviction of Ibn Khaldun, including his writings so that all his novels are based on a curriculum Critical and clear, in order to reach a final historical judgment, which made its historical material significantly different from other historians, both those who preceded them or contemporaries of it.
- Ibn al-Atheer, Abu al-Hasan Ali ibn Abi al-Karam (Tel: 630 AH / 1232 AD), complete in history, under: Abdullah al-Qadi, House of scientific books, (Beirut-1988).
- Ibn Ithman, Abu Mohammed Ahmed bin Mohammed Al-Kufi (Tel: 314 AH / 926 AD), Fattouh, Dar Al-Nadwah, I 1, (Beirut - No. T.).
- Golden, Abu Abdullah Shams al-Din Ahmed bin Mohammed (d: 748 AH / 1347 AD), the history of Islam, the Library of Al-Qudsi, (Cairo-1948).
- Khatib al-Baghdadi, Imam al-Hafiz Abu Bakr Ahmed bin Ali (Tel: 463 AH / 1070 AD), the history of Baghdad, under: Mustafa Abdul Qader Atta, House of Scientific Books, (Beirut-1417 e).
- Ibn Khalkan, Shams al-Din Abu al-Abbas Ahmed bin Ibrahim bin Abi Bakr (Tel: 681 AH / 1282 AD), deaths of objects and news of the sons of time, under: Mohammed Mohiuddin Abdul Hamid, happiness printing press, (Cairo -1947).
- Safadi, Salah al-Din Khalil ibn Aibk (764 AH / 1363 AD), adequate mortality, under: Ahmad Arnaout and Turki Mustafa, Dar revival of heritage, (Beirut-2000).
- Ibn Khaldun, Abdul Rahman bin Mohammed (Tel: 808 AH / 1405 AD),
- Introduction, House of Revival of Arab Heritage, 4th floor, (Beirut-LA).
- Lessons (History of Ibn Khaldun), Al-Alami Foundation, I 4, (Beirut-LA).
- Publication of Ibn Khaldoun and his journey east and west, publications of the Lebanese Book House, (Beirut -1979).
- Ibn Khaldun and his message to the judges remover blame for the rulers of Anam, I 1, under: Dr. Fouad Abdel Moneim Ahmed, Dar al-Watan, (Riyadh-1417 e).
- Khalifa, Haji (1067 AH-1691 m), revealed suspicions, the House of revival of Arab heritage, (Beirut-LA).
- Ibn Katheer al-Dimashqi, Abu al-Feda Ismail Ibn Omar (T .: 774 AH / 1372 AD), the beginning and the end in history, under: Ali Sherry, House of revival of Arab heritage, i 1, (Beirut-1988).
- Al-Masoudi, Abu Hassan Ali bin Hussein bin Ali (Tel: 346 AH / 957 AD), meadows of gold and minerals of the essence, under: Sheikh Qasim Shamai Rifai, Dar Al-Qalam, i 1, (Beirut-1989).
- Badawi, Abd al-Rahman, Ibn Khaldun, Dar al-Maarif (Cairo, 1962).
- Exclusive, shining, studies in the introduction of Ibn Khaldun, Alkhanji Library, (Cairo-1984).
- Taha Hussein, Ibn Khaldun's social philosophy, Committee for the definition of translation and publication, (Cairo -1999).
- Abdul Mawla, Mohammed, Ibn Khaldun and Community Sciences, the Arab House of the Book, (Tripoli-1980).
- Annan, Mohammed Abdullah, Ibn Khaldun, the Committee of the author, translation and publication, the Institute of Khleifi Moroccan Research, (Cairo-1939).
- Machine, Abdul Razzaq, philosophical thought at Ibn Khaldun, Alexandria Press, (Alexandria-LA).
- Moroccan, Abdel-Maghni, social thought of Ibn Khaldun, the National Foundation for the Book, (Algeria-1986).
- Al-Naami, Abdullah Al-Amin, Curricula and Methods of Education at Al-Qabsi and Ibn Khaldoun, Libyan Studies Center, Tripoli (1984).