The administrative decision against the protection of ac- quired rights under the provisions of the council of state (comparative study)
ResumenAdministrative decisions issued by the public administration may vary, either in the form of a legal status, amended or revoked, or the administrative decision may be revealing a legal situation, which may be either explicit or implicit, negative or positive, and as a result of these numerous decisions, or may be illegal, thus being subject to appeal and cancellation, provided that they have not established rights for individuals. The abolition should not prejudice the acquired rights to ensure the stability of the legal situation. Illegal administration at Either by itself or through the judiciary, and in front of that we find the emergence of an idea of the admin- istrative decision appeared in Egypt, namely the idea of administrative decision counter (opposite) of the administrative decision of the draft issued by the Author- ity restricted to the administration, the administrative decision counter is a draft decision issued with the same elements and elements that characterize the admin- istrative decision However, it differs from the idea of canceling the administrative decision in that it is legitimate, whereas the cancellation is for the administrative decision, which is legitimate and illegitimate, and differs on the other side from the idea of the administrative drawdown in that the effects of the counter-decision are transferred to the future in contrast to the draw that extends its effects to the past and the future.
- Mukhtar al-Sahah, by Imam Muhammad ibn Abi Bakr Abdulqa- dir al-Razi, Dar al-Kuttab al-Alami, Beirut, Lebanon, first edition, 1410H-1990.
- the lexicon intermediary, d. Nasser Sayed Ahmed and Dr. Musta- fa Mohamed, Mohamed Darwish and Ayman Abdullah, Dar Al-Ar- ab Heritage, Beirut, Lebanon, 2008.
- Authorized dictionary, Jerji Shaheen Attieh, supervision of Dr. Emile Yacoub, Dar al-Kuttab al-Alami, Beirut, Lebanon, 1971. Second: Legal books:
- Dr. Anas Jaafar Abdelmajid Noman, The Origins of Administra- tive Law, Dar al-Nahda al-Arabiya, Cairo, 1989.
- Dr. Jamal Abdullah Abdalhaleem, Theory of Counter-Decision, Comparative Study, Faculty of Law, Cairo University, and no year Printed.
- Dr. Hamed Al - Sharif, the set of judicial principles decided by the Supreme Administrative Court since its establishment until now, World Library, Alexandria, Part III, 2009.
- Dr. Riyadh AbdulAssa Al-Zuhairi, The Case for Abolition of Ad- ministrative Decisions in Iraqi and Comparative Law, Al-Sisban Li- brary, Baghdad, Waziriya, First Edition, 2013.
- Dr. Sami Jamal Aldin, Supervision of the work of the administra- tion, Knowledge facility Alexandria, without a year printed.
- Dr. Sulaiman al-Tamawi, Administrative Judiciary, Revocation Law, 1976, No Place Printed.
- Dr. Abdel Fattah Hassan, Elimination Court, New Galaa Library, Mansoura, Cairo, 1982.
- Dr. Essam Ali Al-Dibs, Administrative Law, Administrative Or- ganization, Administrative Activity, Dar Al-Thaqafa Publishing House, Amman, Jordan, 2014.
- Dr. Majed Ragheb Al - Helou, Administrative Judiciary, New Uni- versity House, Alexandria, 2010.
- Dr. Mohamed Maher Abul-Enein, The Modern Judicial Princi- ples of the Supreme Administrative Court in Egypt, Abu Al-Majd Printing House, Haram, First Edition, 2013.
- Dr. Mohamed Refaat Abdel Wahab, Administrative Judiciary, Halabi Publications, Beirut, Lebanon, First Edition, 2005.
- Dr. Mohammed Ali Bedair and Dr. Mahdi Yasin Al-Salami and Dr. Essam Abdul Wahhab Al-Barzanji, Principles and Provisions of Administrative Law, Al-Aatak Book Manufacturing, Distribution of the National Library, Baghdad, 2011.
- Dr. Mona Ramadan Mohammed Batikh, the responsibility of the administration on the aspects of the invalidity of the cause and purpose in the administrative decision, House of Arab Renaissance, Cairo, the first edition, 2014.
- Nabil Abdulrahman Hayawi, Law of Discipline of State and Pub- lic Employees Law No. 14 of 1991 Amended, Law Library, Baghdad, 2010.
• Ghassan Hassan Daoud, Assistant Advisor to the State Consultative Council, Abolishing the Administrative Decision on Illegality, Re- search published in the Journal of Justice, Ministry of Justice, Bagh- dad, No. 1, 1999.
• Dr. Maher Saleh Allawi Jubouri, the concept of administrative deci- sion in the judgments of administrative justice in Iraq, research pub- lished in the Journal of Justice, Ministry of Justice, Baghdad, the first issue, the year 1999.
• Journal of Justice, Ministry of Justice, Baghdad, No. 4 (October-December 2002).
• Journal of Justice, Ministry of Justice, Baghdad, No. 1 (January-Feb- ruary 2001).
• Journal of Justice issued by the Ministry of Justice, No. 3 (July - September 2001).
• Volume of State Council Decisions and Fatwas for 2016, National Library and Documents, Baghdad, 2016.
• Volume of State Council Decisions and Fatwas of 2017, National Book and Documentation House, Baghdad, 2017.